Looks like Hila has outgrown her Soothie pacifiers and has moved on to the world of teethers. Here are a few of her favorites--and if she likes them, we like them--and some others that we don't have, but that look very tasty!
1. Razberry Teether - The other day Hila chewed, sucked, and drooled over this one for about 45 minutes straight. We've gotten lots of interested stares and comments on this bumpy berry pacifier/teether. Cute, colorful, and fun to chew.
2. Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether - Now, we don't have this one, but it keeps popping up on my Amazon list of "things you may be interested in", and I am! It's a very classic teether and I think it's adorable. I like giraffes.
3. Born Free Silicone Teether Gum Brush - This one is...strange, yet gets the job done. It has a handle, lots of different textures for her to chew on, and a tooth/gum brush at the end which supposedly cleans gums and stimulates tooth growth. Not her favorite because it's a little awkward, but chills very nicely in the fridge or freezer for a cool treat.
4. Smart Mom Teething Bling Donut Shaped Necklace - I just came across this innovative teether. You know how your baby loves to chew your necklace? Well now she can without ruining your jewelry! They also make a bracelet.
5. Vulli Chan Pie Gnon Vanilla Flavored Teether - Yum! Vanilla!
We'd love some more suggestions!