A few months ago I had put the Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote on my wishlist, and so when I was in America--the land where all your baby things wishes come true--I bought the remote and instantly fell in love with it (and so did Hila).
Here are some reasons why we love the Silly Sounds Remote:
- Because of its gray/silver color, it can easily pass as a real adult remote control.
- It really does make silly sounds: When you press a number you'll hear the number said aloud and then if you press it again, you'll get a silly sound--Ernie laughing, Cookie Monster eating cookies, animal sounds, and other sounds and noises that really make us laugh. (Hila particularly likes Ernie's laugh.)
- It has volume control and an on/off switch.
- The eyes open and shut when you press a button, and it's cute.
- When Hila reaches for a real remote or phone, we can quickly slip her this remote and she'll be satisfied (usually).