A few months ago I had put the Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote on my wishlist, and so when I was in America–the land where all your baby things wishes come true–I bought the remote and instantly fell in love with it (and so did Hila).
Here are some reasons why we love the Silly Sounds Remote:
- Because of its gray/silver color, it can easily pass as a real adult remote control.
- It really does make silly sounds: When you press a number you’ll hear the number said aloud and then if you press it again, you’ll get a silly sound–Ernie laughing, Cookie Monster eating cookies, animal sounds, and other sounds and noises that really make us laugh. (Hila particularly likes Ernie’s laugh.)
- It has volume control and an on/off switch.
- The eyes open and shut when you press a button, and it’s cute.
- When Hila reaches for a real remote or phone, we can quickly slip her this remote and she’ll be satisfied (usually).
I give the Fisher Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote Control two very enthusiastic thumbs up!